2012年1月12日星期四

The Brave Lady with Tory Burch

Last year, Jane Lynch who wore Tory Burch Shoes won the Best Supporting Actress in Comedy on the 62nd Emmy Awards. Jane said, “These decades’ efforts, Today I’m eventually recognized by audience.” Then, her career is heating up.

On August, 14, Jane attended the Do Something Awards by holding Tory Burch Wallet. She looked noble. Recent years, she always has to be philanthropy. Jane wore Tory Burch Sandals, saying, “I just know what happy means, then want to help others.”

Starred in “Glee,” Jane was invited to host the 63rd Emmy Awards, she said in an interview by putting on Tory Burch Flat Shoes, “You know, I never thought it before. Since knowing the news, I’m always anxious. Everyone expects what I will wear; actually I want to wear my favorite Tory Burch Wedge Shoes.”

The lesbian is brave; she was out at work many years ago. Last year, she got married with her girlfriend, Lara Embry. You always see they hold the Tory Burch Tote Bag to go shopping. She ever said: “I had loved Lara for years, and would always love her. She is lovely as Tory Burch Flip Flops.”

没有评论:

发表评论