2012年1月12日星期四

Great News with Belstaff

On Sunday, Keira Knightley wearing Belstaff Jacket  said she would speak in English accent in one English film.
Holding Belstaff  Bag, she attended the Toronto Film Festival. She wearing Belstaff bracelet smiled to tell the reporter that she should speak with an English accent in “A Dangerous Method’. “You know, it will be tricky for me. You should not speak in English, but in English accent; it is really tough thing I ever got.”
“In fact, in this film I play the classic Russian character of Anna Karenina, who wears bright color Belstaff Leather Jacket every day,” said the actress, waving hands. She pulling Belstaff  Women Leather Jacket  said, “This film is adapted from Leo Tolstoy’s novel, and you know how great this man is. For the role, I really appreciated and I had read some book about that age which I think should be good for me to define the role better.”
After the festival, she wearing Belstaff  Women Jacket accepted interview about the role. She shook Belstaff watch and said, “She is a brainy, brave, and beautiful lady. She lives in the late-19th-century Russian high society; however, her thoughts might have gone beyond the era! It’s very challenging for me, and it’s very very exciting for you …”

没有评论:

发表评论