2012年1月13日星期五

Be Relaxed with Tory Burch

Last week, Anne Hathaway who wore Tory Burch Shoes  showed in an interview, “I live with cabbage and air.” Her efforts are for the role “Cat Woman” in “The Dark Knight Rises.” She said she felt the pressure on strict diet and fitness training
Yesterday, Hathaway attended the premiere of her new love movie “One Day‘’ with the actor Jim Sturgess in London. Hathaway wore white dress with lace and held Tory Burch Flat Shoes, looked so beautiful and perfect. She said,” I felt pressure that I can play David Nicholls’ character of Emma Morely to the big screen in the adaptation of his book.” said her, touching Tory Burch Sandals  on her left wrist.
So she went shopping, just for releasing stress last Saturday. She wore Tory Burch Wedge Shoes, looking lively. After entering the mall, Hathaway went out with  Tory Burch Flip Flops two hours later. There are some packets on her hands. She smiled and said,” I feel I fill with energy. I buy many beautiful clothing what I want to buy easily.”
About people’s attention, Hathaway said in an interview, ‘’People are interested in the best-selling novel. They feel so possessive over Emma, they expect to see what they expect.” said her, touching Tory Burch Tote Bag. “I love my role and I think people won’t feel disappointed.”

没有评论:

发表评论