2012年1月11日星期三

The Woman Wears Belstaff

It was reported that Sheryl Crow wearing Belstaff Jacket  brings $260,000 for Joplin schools. But I need to say some people live for the fortune while some people live just for the fame.
She wearing Belstaff Leather Jacket  told the thing. Shaking Belstaff Bag, she said, friendly, “It is for tornado-damaged schools in Joplin, Missouri. We had chosen to remain anonymous. We think fame endures longer than life.”
“I liked the job at the school,” she told Reuters, putting hands in Belstaff  Women Leather Jacket pockets. “If I got the chance to be a teacher, I wouldn’t be a singer. I love the school, and the students need it. What a joy, ”the delicate female’ good Belstaff Women Jcket  looks nice, “what a life, what a chance! But, I know, whether it be creating a free school or helping the teachers to find jobs, every project benefits from partnerships.”
 ”I am so happy for making this very generous contribution to Joplin schools. It is a common social ideal pursued by all the nations and peoples to build a harmonious, stable, and well-off society,” said Crow.

没有评论:

发表评论