2012年1月18日星期三

Did Belstaff Get You Sorrow?

Sarah Michelle Gellar wearing black Belstaff Jacket  says she’ll find time to get back to the soap, “All My Children.”
In “All My Children” Gellar played Kendall Hart from 1993 to 1995, which got her Emmy award. In 2011 Gellar wearing Belstaff Leather Jacket signed a role to work as executive producer for the new drama, Ringer. In it she plays a woman who manages to hide by living the life of her wealthy twin sister.
Gellar waved her hands wearing Belstaff Women Leather Jacket  and said she was so surprise that “All My Children” was canceled. She holding Belstaff Bag  in hand continued on the “Ringer” panel she even didn’t know the reason and she wanted do something.
In fact Gellar knews very clear that she had no chance to jump back into her old role, but she’s still thinking about how she can return. She told: “I have no idea what I’m going to be doing.” She was grieved for that. “I look at my watch, but it can’t get it back. It’s a long time, I really think I can do something. I called the director, told what I thought,and …The answear is ‘no’.” She said wearing Belstaff Women Jacket to shelter the tears from her eyes.

没有评论:

发表评论