2012年1月7日星期六

“Wonder Woman” on Moncler

Christina Hendricks , well-known for her role in many TV series, such as “Beggars and Choosers,” “Mad Men,” she ever said by putting on Moncler Doudoune, ” Playing different roles, you can experience different lives.” she smiled, touching Moncler Down Jacket  on her left wrist.
Hendricks who wore Moncler Coat appeared on the red carpet at the premiere of her film, “I Don’t Know How She Does It,” for her role of Wonder Woman on Monday night, ” You know , I passed the first important audition test: wardrobe screen test.” The director is nervous, right?
The Emmy-nominee said by holding Moncler Cap in the interview, she will co-stars roles in the Sarah Jessica Parker comedy and the darker neo-noir, “Drive.” ” Actually I really read the comic book, I’ve loved the character what I play.” she smiled, touching hair, exposing Moncler Vest.
The film “Drive” took home the top prize in the field at Cannes. It is no doubt successful to Hendricks, but when she accepted interviews by wearing Moncler Boots, “About it, everyday I think I would love to make ‘Wonder Woman.’ And I also think that Christina Hendricks would be the perfect Wonder Woman.”

没有评论:

发表评论