2012年1月16日星期一

Molly Sims: how to be fitness naturally?

Every Star want to keep fit, like Molly Sims, today she in the Tory Burch Shoes said: ” Fitness is easily. Take Exercise everyday, one time for no less than 30 minutes, then you will get what you wnat.
In the past few years, Molly want to find a way to keep fit, she try so many methods ,but all of them failed, she show us a picture: she is at the seaside, a cap, Tory Burch Sandals, she said: three years ago, 130kg, it is true. She in Tory Burch Flat Shoes continue said: I decide to make a change. Walk for 30 minutes every morning, then have breakfast, one bottle of milk, one apple, then go our Shopping with Tory Burch Wallet. Usually i walk 3 hours in the shopping, then have a short sleep, then go to the gymnasium. After that i have my lunch, i feel so good, sports make me have a good mood.
One Day, when i was in the street, one of my friend, Judy say hello to me, i see she was having a Tory Burch Tote Bag, one book in her hand, we asked me to have lunch with her, I was so surprised, she looks so sexy now, She was in Tory Burch Wedge Shoes, one pc Hoodies, looked so charming, she told me she want to buy one pair of Tory Burch Flip Flops, i ask her for the way to lose weight, she smiled: eat less, exercise more, that is all, then keep in them on until you are perfect, now I tell the secret to you, finness is so easy.

没有评论:

发表评论