2012年1月8日星期日

What a Happy Day: Moncler

Emma Stone, an American actress, stunned to be friends With Sir Paul McCartney. When she attended a party she said hanging the Moncler Doudoune on her shoulder.
In 2010, Stone wearing the Moncler Down Jacket voiced the character Mazie in Marmaduke, and starred in the high school comedy Easy A, which earned her a nomination for a Golden Globe for Best Actress in a Musical or Comedy.  “I’ve seen him multiple times and Ryan and I went to the concert the other night and we got to go backstage and hang out with Paul MCCartney and the tiny harmonica that he hides in his pocket. It was really great. The whole thing is surreal.”
The Easy A star admits she still can’t believe MCCartney knows her name – and has Woody Harrelson to thank for an introduction. She puts up her hand to show the tattoo and Moncler Coat, and then explains, “Woody introduced me to Paul at the beginning of 2009. We went to dinner at his house. Then I wrote him a letter later in the year and he drew three different drawings of blackbird feet on the (reply) letter and my mom, my dad, my brother and I all have it tattooed on our wrist. “My dad and I have it on our left wrists and my mom and my brother have it on their right wrists. It’s pretty cool.”

没有评论:

发表评论