2012年1月15日星期日

Be Successful with Belstaff

Jennifer Weiner is an overachiever. She’s been a New York Times best-selling author since her very first novel, “Good In Bed,” came out a decade ago. Now there are 11 million copies of her books circulating in 36 countries. Weiner just released her ninth novel, “Then Came You,” two weeks after the premiere of her first TV show, ABC Family’s “State of Georgia.” By putting her wonderful Belstaff Jacket. Then the 41-year-old writer started work on her 10th book.
She answer these questions carefully that the reporter asked by putting on her sweet necklace and Belstaff Leather Jacket.
When she was asked:“How did you like being an executive producer and writing for TV?” Weiner replied that She writes about the fiction, If she is interested about that. She had this crash course in observing about everything arounf it ar everywhere for three weeks until she realizes that really everything by putting on her love sunglasses and Belstaff  Women Leather Jacket  and runs a television show to know about being an executive producer she learned from watching Liz Lemon on “30 Rock.” . Honest to God! It was like OK, it was incredibly funny and a little bit filthy. … It’s much more of a collaborative experience than writing fiction is, obviously.
When asked:“You were finishing up “Then Came You” when you started on the show. What is the book about? Weiner: “Then Came You” actually came from a New York Times Magazine article that ran a couple of years ago, she was married to this very wealthy older guy. it made me think a lot. Money is a tremendous advantage in just about everything, but in terms of reproduction, if you’re a poor woman and you are infertile, it’s like too bad, so sad. And if you are a wealthy woman, you can kind of buy whatever you want.
Weiner added:I’m a busy mother ,I write most of time, I feel sorry for my children.I watch TV everyday for the things what I want to know. But as compensation, I also take a walk with him by putting my tracksuit and Belstaff  Bag. Even though I know It’s not enough. But when they grows up ,I hope they can understand.”

没有评论:

发表评论