2012年1月11日星期三

Classic Role on Dsquared

The Scottish actor, David Tennant who is an icon in the United Kingdom, became poplular in large part because of his success in “Dr. Who.” By it, He won a multitude of Favorite Actor awards and even topped a poll for sexiest man in the world. Tennant who wore Dsquared Shirt said, ” I have to say it’s my pleasure to star in the great series,” He looked his nice Dsquared Shoes; “I didn’t think it ever, it proves I’m good fortune.”

“In Britain “Dr. Who” was always a ubiquitous part of our cultural heritage, everyone in my generation grew up loving it.” said Tannant, putting on Dsquared Jacket in an interview,” To my surprise, I got what actors did and I just sort of got that it was a great job.” he smiled, pulling inside Dsquared Polo Shirt.

However, this time, he was vampire expert, Peter Vincent, in the upcoming big screen reboot of the camp vampire classic, “Fright Night.” Tennant who wore Dsquared T-shirt talked about the role with The Huffington Post.

“It’s interesting. I don’t think I really think about it before I jump,” Tennant laughed, sticking his hands into Dsquared Jeans. “There’s a great deal of love for ‘Fright Night,’ not in “Dr. Who.” Of course, that’s part of the attraction to things like this, once you’re in there, you realize you have the responsibility not to mess it up which comes after the event and can give you some sleepless nights.”

没有评论:

发表评论