2012年1月9日星期一

Pixie and Tory Burch

Singer Lotta, a Brit Award-nominated singer and songwriter, wearing Tory Burch Shoes says 60s American actress Edie Sedgwick and fellow pop star Katy Perry are her style inspirations. She was nicknamed Pixie by her mother when she was a baby, and in fact she just like the name is a wonderful girl.

Pixie Lott made a breakthrough when L.A. Reid signed her to the Def Jam group, when she was just 15 years old .She rose to fame with the release of her debut single, ‘Mama Do (Uh Oh, Uh Oh)’, which went straight to number one. The 20-year-old singer – who has her own range of clothing like Tory Burch Sandals for UK high street chain Lipsy – admits the 60s American actress has always been an icon of hers while fellow pop star Katy shares a similar taste in clothes.

She touched her Tory Burch Tote Bag told magazines: “I’m a big fan of the 60s – Edie Sedwick is my style icon. I love it when this season changes and you can bust out the chunky knits and layering. “Katy wears some really cool, young things. And she’s obsessed with cats too, like me. I love anything cat-related, so I’ll be living in the leopard-print hot pants from my Lipsy range.”

She said: “Wear what you’re comfortable in; it’s as simple as that. Don’t be dictated by trends, wear what suits you. There are definitely things .I wouldn’t wear which I don’t feel comfortable in. I think the Tory Burch Wedge Shoes  is your best choose.

没有评论:

发表评论