2012年1月11日星期三

The Woman Wears Tory Burch

Sarah Jessica Parker wearing Tory Burch Shoes said with “I Don’t Know How She Does It” hitting theaters this weekend, plenty of working moms add their comments in my blog.

The movie’s star wearing white scalloped Tory Burch Flat Shoes talked with Anderson Cooper. “I never thought I will be so popular. Haha…” said Sarah, spinning Tory Burch Sandals. “My advice for new moms is to take as much time off as you can at the beginning.”

“Becoming a mother has made all the difference in terms of learning to take more responsibility for ones life,” said Sarahts. “But for many breadwinning working moms,” pulling Tory Burch Wallet, “hire a nanny for each child is common occurrence.”

On Monday, she wearing Tory Burch Tote Bag  told Redbook, “I didn’t want my kids to be raised by a nanny. But in Hollywood, there are plenty of women who took time off for motherhood.” Looking at Tory Burch Wedge Shoes, she said with penetrating sadness, “Time for us is really a problem.”

没有评论:

发表评论