2012年1月7日星期六

The Good Actress with Moncler

The film “Revolution” is still in the middle it. During the filming actress Li Bingbing wearing Moncler Doudoune  said she was tired mind.
“In the film, I play Xuzong Han, and Huang Xing (Jackie Chan) is my husband,” said Li Bingbing, shacking Moncler Down Jacket . “As played, the body the actors are big burly bouncers,” laughing, touching Moncler Coat , “you know, I need to drag them up. It is very laborious.”
Jackie told reporters that the shooting was a bad environment and she feels the biggest challenge is how the performance figures of the tragedy. Li Bingbing took off Moncler Vest  and told she was collapsed. “Their knees were deeply fallen into the mud,” touching Moncler Sweater, “and I should pull them out, walk. Two hands drag a 150 kg man, I am really almost collapsed,” said Li Bingbing, holding Moncler Cap.
She glanced at her Moncler Boots. She said: “There was a movie about the film is Jackie Chan and me meet in the trenches. He let me laugh a lot and I need to thank him.”

没有评论:

发表评论