2012年1月13日星期五

A Hardy Woman with Belstaff

After the loss of husband, the Grammy-nominated Rae wearing Belstaff Jacket said she’s been able to move on.
The strong woman Corinne Bailey Rae suffered or experienced a lot of difficulties, while she suffered a heavy blow from his husband’s death. She said: “I do not know what I shall do, where to go, why I cry…Even I wear the Belstaff Leather Jacket, I would think for whom I wear this.” She was silent and moody, touching Belstaff  Bag. “I threw the clock, my Belstaff  Women Leather Jacket, every thing which could let me knows the time. Extremist thinking often hit my mind,” said Rae.
She said, “I suffered a lot, but I’ve come through.” She smiled and cocked her head said, winking the quartz big eye, “What I want to say is that they need to forget the sorrow, and as long as this world there is a person loves you, no matter how bitter you are, I should live strong.”
“In so many ways, an optimist sees an opportunity in every calamity; a pessimist sees a calamity in every opportunity. I hope that the way that man must be bound to wither in the rebirth, bud growth, quiet fragrance,” she smiling said, pulling Belstaff Women Jacket.

没有评论:

发表评论