2012年1月9日星期一

The Love Beauty: Belstaff

Which is the sexy one of the celebs? Would You Rock a Sequin Bikini wearing  Belstaff  Jacket? Ciara is one celeb who isn’t shy when it comes to baring some skin. From thigh-high minis to backless frocks, the R&B artist loves flaunting her toned physique.
“I felt the inspiration from artists like Michael Jackson, Prince, TLC, Jodeci, Madonna: there was a certain groove I wanted to have and I think we got it on The Evolution. All I know is, it feels good with my soul!” she said with the Belstaff Bag  in hand. The R&B beauty would love to bear all for a magazine photo shoot – so she can “look back” and admire her youthful appearance when she’s in her old age.
That was the case in Miami on Monday. The Goodies star admits she has no qualms about stripping off for the cameras, but only if it’s done tastefully. “I feel the sexiest when I’m by myself walking around nude. That’s when I feel really good,” Ciara told us in an interview shaking her Belstaff Leather Jacket, “I have this new obsession with nudity. It may sound weird, but I just love embracing the body. I think it’s beautiful.”
For a few seasons now, stars like Carrie Underwood and Jennifer Lopez have been stepping out in sequined frocks on the red carpet, but only Ciara has been daring enough to don the scratchy fabric to the beach wearing Belstaff  Women Jacket.

没有评论:

发表评论