2012年1月12日星期四

Dsquared Tells Think before Do

Recently, The Grammy-winner T.I. who wore Dsquared Jacket was arrested, for he made the 375-mile (600-kilometer) trip to Atlanta in a gleaming motor coach. T.I.’s lawyer said by putting on Dsquared T-shirt, “The Federal Bureau of Prisons (BOP) announces an issue with the circumstances surrounding T.I.’s transportation from Arkansas to Atlanta.”

Last Friday, The lawyer for rapper T.I. said by putting on Dsquard Shirt that he’s working to have the Grammy winner returned to a halfway house instead of a federal penitentiary.

The rapper was arrested in 2009, because of trying to buy unregistered guns. T.I. had initially served about seven months at the prison. But after T.I.’s out, he said with Dsquared Polo Shirt, “I ever saw my friend dying with gun-wound,” he said, lifting up his left legs and kicking the floor with nice Dsquared Shoes.

“After that I said to myself:” I will never allow this kind of thing to happen again, but I use a wrong way to face this feeling.” he also said, putting hands into Dsquared Jeans, “I’m not the perfect person, I’m just the common, so I wound take mistake. But I say to the young sincerely, think before you do.” The rapper tells the young with own experience and his Dsquared Clothing.

没有评论:

发表评论