2012年1月14日星期六

The Single Mother on Belstaff

Michelle Williams was nominated for the Best Actress with“Blue Valentine” on the 83rd Academy Awards in 2011. Although Natalie Portman got it, Williams also begins to be popular again. This single mother isn’t only hard also happy to raise her daughter alone. Yeah, she and her little girl have a sweet life with Belstaff Jacket .
“My Week With Marilyn,” Michelle Williams who stars as Marilyn Monroe will be the focus of the New York Film Festival. Williams who wore  Belstaff Leather Jacket  said: “Everyone has some important things in life, It’s one of the most important things in my life that I star in ‘My Week With Marilyn.’” She said and touched her Belstaff  Women Leather Jacket that she said that is her habit.
Williames said in an interview with her fashion Belstaff Bag  that the film is about a fleeting encounter between Lauren Soar Oliver and Monroe who shot “The Prince and the Showgirl” in the summer of 1956. Monroe had recently married Arthur Miller. This film takes a spectator point of view to describe Monroe. “My Week With Marilyn” is based on Clark’s diary of the week.
This young mother said that always go shopping with her daughter Matilda Ledger.Last weekends she wore Belstaff Women Jacket, and little Ledger wore a beautiful drees . “We went into the flagship store of Belstaff,she saw a pair of sunglasses ,asked me to wear, and I did . She immediately told me It’s beautiful. So I bought it. Why not? It’s her gift for her. I think.”
This young lady is a good actor, also a good mother, right? We expect her new film “My Week With Marilyn” with her Belstaff style.

没有评论:

发表评论