2012年1月11日星期三

Man Forgetting to Wear His Dsquared Shoes

Steve Carell is not going through Michael Scott withdrawal — at least not yet, as a reporter wearing Dsquared Polo Shirt said .Now out of ‘office,’ Carell turns focus to movies

“I don’t sit at home and think of ‘that’s what she said’ jokes and wish that I could do them one more time,” says the actor pulling his black Dsquared Jacket and Dsquared Shirt, laughing. “But it’s only been a few months, too, so I haven’t really had any time. All of that is still fresh to me.”

“The one thing that’s hard getting away from is looking into the camera,” says Carell, laughing and then putting his hand to pull his Dsquared Jeans. “This happened all the way through ‘The Office,’ when I would go off and do a movie. For the first week, I would continually look into the lens of the movie camera even forget to wear my Dsquared shoes. I’d stop myself and go, ‘What the hell am I doing? This isn’t the documentary.’”

“Crazy Stupid Love” is the first film produced by Carell’s production company, Carousel Productions. As a producer, he often wore Dsquared T Shirt, picked the directors, contributed to casting and had input on keeping the tone of the movie as realistic as possible.” he wearing Dsquared Clothing  from head to toe says.

Upcoming acting jobs of him include “Great Hope Springs,” another tale of marriage woes. He will also play a magician in “Burt Wonderstone,” and he recently shot the independent romantic comedy “Seeking a Friend for the End of the World” with Keira Knightley.

没有评论:

发表评论