2012年1月10日星期二

Belstaff with Her Fashion Thoughts

The sexy star, Olivia Wilde is well-known as the lesbian in “Doctor House.” Wilde was assessed one of the ten sexiest women in the world, but Wilde said by putting on Belstaff Jacket, “Everyone is sexy, I just one of them.” She smiled, taking off Belstaff Bag, but she expresses from inside to outside.
Wilde starred in the “Cowboys and Aliens” which was the top box office movie in this summer also made her popular. Wilde who wore Belstaff Leather Jacket said, “Actors always meet a good play to make him/her get higher status. Fortunately, It’s my turn this year.” She smiled, using left hand to touch hair.
This week, Wilde attended the Toronto Film Festival to promote her new film. By the way, she went to New York for fashion week, where she only attended one show. “I’m really happy that I see a very special show.” Wilde said Thursday after watching Ralph Lauren’s spring-summer collection come alive on the catwalk.
This 27-year-old admitted she had been interested in fashion work, so she sat on the front row, “Maybe I can find some inspiration for the red carpet.” She laughed. “I see so many modern women, at the same time having a very classic, Gatsby feel. It’s my style.”

没有评论:

发表评论