2012年1月8日星期日

Emmy Rossum: That is Really Brave

Have you ever expected some dangerous creature will come to your home?How will you act then? Scared to death, shivering, screaming, paling, numbing or throwing out your Tory Burch Tote Bag? Just to name a few. But you won’t believe what Emmy Rossum did when facing this situation.

Actress Emmy Rossum was wearing her Tory Burch Flip Flops when a mountain lion trespassed on her Hollywood Hills property and started drinking from her pool during the holidays. She went to a huge anger.

Rather than feel fear or wonder as she watched the big cat slurp and stop cleaning up Tory Burch Flat Shoes, then the native New Yorker got angry and tried to shoo the creature away.

When interviewed, Emmy putting on a pair of Tory Burch Shoes told, “I was sitting in my back yard … and there’s this clearing … and there was a mountain lion that came walking through the clearing and was drinking out of my pool.

“I didn’t have the fear instinct; I had the New York ‘outraged’ instinct. I was like, ‘What the hell are you doing? Get off my property!’ I almost threw out my Tory Burch Sandals at it. Then I called Animal Control.” she said while waving Tory Burch Wallet in the air.

Rossum admits the encounter made her realize she’s in a world away from New York wearing Tory Burch Wedge Shoes all day along: “We’re not in Manhattan any more!”

It is not bad to live in seclusion, Emmy, just be careful!

没有评论:

发表评论