2012年1月9日星期一

When Moncler Meets the Fashion

There are always many people that make you surprised in the world, Donna Karan is one of them. If you never see her, you also never know this woman with an ordinary face has her own fashion empire. Even more unexpected is that she becomes a fresh new girl with great vigor on Moncler Doudoue.
Karan ever said, “One day, I will have my own fashion empire.” Now she does it well, but she said by wore Mncler Down Jacket, “I’m want to be a different person, live fifferrent life.” She smiled quietly, touching Juicy’s watch on her left wrist.
Now, her fashion empire almost includes everything. This month is so busy for Karan. Firstly, Karan who wore Moncler Coat attended the show of her 2012 spring and summer women’s fashion trends. Karan said, taking off Mocler Cap, “My inspiration comes from Philippe Dodar’s works of Haitian artist.”
Then, for the busy New York’s Fashion Week, Karan who held Moncer Scarf  said, “No one expects to take a moment to breathe, me too.” She smiled, touching hair, revealing Moncler Vest, “I’m busy, because I want to dress people not only on the outside, but to dress them on the inside.”

没有评论:

发表评论