2012年1月14日星期六

The Queen of Stylist Chooses Belstaff

This year, Rachel Zoe, this Hollywood’s hottest star stylist who ever transformed many Hollywood stars like Britney Spears, Lindsay Lohan, Anne Hathaway etc, showed her boy who was born six days ago on Twitter in March. In the picture, Zoe who wore Belstaff Jacket  stood beside her husband who hugged the baby, the family looked so happy. Her son named Skyler Morrison Berman
Now her son is 4-month-old. So last month Zon who wore Belstaff Leather Jacket  announced namesake clothing brand will offers the series of children’s clothing stylist. When asked whether her upcoming children’s clothing is for her boy or not. Zon who held Belsaff  Bag said, “Not really, I want to offer this series long ago. But now I have my own baby, I’m a mom, I feel I can do it now.”
It is reported that Zoe will be going center stage in September as part of New York Fashion Week. Zoe who wears Belstaff Women Leather Jacket says she doesn’t want to see her label will be like anything else which she’s seen over the years on runways or red carpets. It will be different in other’s minds.
She adds,  “You know Belstaff  Women Jacket  appeared, there are countless people who choose it, because it can show who you are. So I began to collect the concepts and ideas I’ve been cultivating since I started collecting clothes for my personal works. I got inspiration from Halston, YSL, but the most important to me is keeping it true to who I am.”

没有评论:

发表评论