2012年1月12日星期四

The winner wears Dsquared

Actor Charlie Sheen wearing Dsquared Shirt said The Comedy Central Roast airs on September 19.

He wearing Dsquared T Shirt once said that “You could say I’ve been providing kindling for this Roast for a while, it’s time to light it up. It’s going to be epic.” This time he was a little lukewarm compared with before. He pulled his Dsquared Jeans kept calm when the others answered the questions.

This man suffered a lot and it is too easy to focus on enjoying life for young man, instead of stopping to think of eternal values. He should feel much relieved since the worst is over. When he took the microphone for his turn to speak, he folded Dsquared Shoes said smileless, “When at the top of building, I thought quietly a lot, but I have an unquietly heart, why? I don’t want to be grief when I feel unhappy. When I dress Dsquared Polo Shirt far from noise, I feel worried yet. Then I think the best way to handle things is to do them in moderation.”

The actor, dressed in a gray Dsquared Clothing  and red tie, sat in his chair. He pulled Dsquared Jacket and said, “For a long time, I am working for it. Now, you get the answer. This is a really good thing. You can know it is special for waiting, and Sheen can’t wait.”

没有评论:

发表评论