2012年1月8日星期日

Tory Burch Lead by Beyonce

Beyonce Knowles, R&B recording artist, actress and fashion designer has, had it all before turning 30, yet is still humbled by what she calls “the biggest opportunity of my life” — the lead role dressing Tory Burch Shoes in Clint Eastwood’s remake of the film, “A Star Is Born.”

“I met with Clint and I was so nervous and I know that it is the biggest opportunity of my life.” she taking up her Tory Burch Wallet said, “Because I can’t wait, my Tory Burch watch is looking at me and telling me I should work as hard as I can. And I am so happy that he trusts me and I am so fortunate.”

Beyonce has won 16 Grammy Awards, and has topped Forbes magazine’s lists of the most powerful and influential celebrities. She starred in other movies with large ensemble casts, such as the widely-praised “Dream girls” wearing Tory Burch Sandals, but she moved to and fro Tory Burch Flat Shoes with hand and said meeting Oscar winner Eastwood still made her quiver.

The singer and burgeoning actress, whose fourth solo album “4″ debuted at No. 1 on pop charts after its release in June, swung her Tory Burch Tote Bag told Reuters she felt lucky to have landed the iconic role previously played by Barbra Streisand and Judy Garland. While some industry watchers have wondered if success has gone to her head, Beyonce seems to exhibit very little of the ego of many pop stars and said as the years progress, she will likely be living “vicariously” through other artists or change her fashion style wearing Tory Burch Wedge Shoes.

没有评论:

发表评论