2012年1月14日星期六

Drew Brees Reset the Record

New Orleans quarterback Drew Brees in Moncler Doudoune set the NFL record for most passing yards in a season in a 45-16 win over the Falcons that clinched the NFC South title. Brees broke the mark of 5,094 yard set by Dan Marino during the 1984 season with Miami.
Drew Brees, in his Moncler Down Jacket, spole about his feeling at that historical moment, “I was really trying not to think about the record or anything. I knew we were close. A couple guys in Moncler Coat  mentioned stuff to me on the sideline. I didn’t want to hear it. It’s like a pitcher with a no-hitter, I guess.” “I just got bum-rushed by the offensive linemen so I figured at that point, ok, I guess we finally broke the record.” He added.
Minutes after Brees broke the record, Marino, who watched the game at home with his Moncler Vest, offered congratulations on his Twitter account. “Great job by such a special player” Marino wrote.
In fact, Brees has always played at a high level ever since he signed with the Saints as a free agent. In a 2009 campaign, he won MVP honors in Super Bowl XLIV. Besides breaking Marino’s mark, Brees may top the NFL’s single-season completion percentage record of 70.62 which is set by him in 2009. Unfortunately, the Saints failed to make the playoffs that year which tool away some of the luster from his effort, Brees admitted as he straightened his Moncler Sweater.
In a interview, Brees, wearing Moncler Hoodies , said that he loves fans very much because everybody could be part of the game and they contributed to it.

没有评论:

发表评论