2012年1月11日星期三

Moncler Wishes the New Couple Well

Chely Wright wearing Moncler Doudoune  married activist Lauren Blitzer.
Wright wearing Moncler Down Jacket  said, “I know you will say I am lesbian, but I will pleased to be called like that.” She pulled her Moncler Coat. “I had gat through the grief process that helped us to adapt and get on with life together.” She folded her hands which wearing Moncler Vest, “I need your wishes, not physical attack.”
Blitzer, Wright’s partner before, having Moncler Bag indicated that she love Wright very much. She spun her Moncler Sweater , and said, “Yes, the first mainstream country performer is a lesbian, and it is none of your business.” She put her hands in Moncler Pants pockets and touched her much. “Wright hid her homosexuality for years, for her is very painful. She believes that it would hurt her career in the traditionally conservative country music community.” Paused for a moment, she continued, “she often says to me ‘the worst part of life is waiting. The best part of life is having someone worth waiting for.’”
As reported a reverend, a rabbi and more than 200 guests presided at Blitzer’s aunt’s home for the wedding.

没有评论:

发表评论